Friday, September 14, 2012

   We just received an update from Carter's nurse. They have consulted with the cardiac surgeon.  Dr. Fortuna is out of town until Sunday but the head surgeon who trained Dr. Fortuna is covering for him. He is an excellent elderly gentlement with years and years and years of experience. He is actually the doctor who brought pediatric heart surgery to Peoria. Dr. Giess is currently in surgery so they have ordered an echo and a chest xray. When he is finished with surgery he will be up to speak with us and give us the results. We will definitely know what is going on at that time. They are here at the bedside to do his echocardiagram so I will post again after we see Dr. Giess.

6 comments:

  1. We have all been thinking of you at Southwest, Carter! Can't wait to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking and praying for you during this scary time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there you guys! Hope all goes well! Things will be better as grandpa is on his way! --Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will keep Carter and your whole family in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great that someone as well respected and experienced is there caring for him right now! I'll be watching for the results.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm friends with Jenny and I just wanted to say I will definitely keep your family in my prayers! Major hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Team Carter a Message: