Wednesday, September 19, 2012

      Carter eating "salty" chips. I am in shock. I really didn't think we would get to this point. He had such a major surgery and many critical days that I could not see this day coming. In just 24 hours he has made a complete turn around. I am so overjoyed. I seriously can't wrap my brain around the last 9 days and all Carter and our families been through. Grandpa Pete and Great Grandma Pat visited today. They played several games of UNO. Carter is quite the card shark. He even wants to do homework again!! I love it!!!!


8 comments:

  1. Carter, you look so handsome!!! Keep up the great work on your walking and eating salty snacks. Love and kisses, San and Papa Don

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will bring some salty treats with me next time. You were always good at UNO. Can't wait to play it with you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to see him looking so good!.kids are amazing we are thinking of you. Teri

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so proud of you, Carter! I'm going to send your link to Mr. Moe so he can see how quickly you are recovering! He will be so impressed!
    Sent some homework to the teacher at the hospital...We miss you!
    Keep up the good work, Buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the best buddy!! You look cool!!

    Thank God for this progress!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go Carter! Keep walking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go Carter! Keep walking! Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait until you're home! I'm sure it will be here before we know it. Looking forward to many UNO games with you and Miss Em :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Team Carter a Message: