Sunday, September 23, 2012

A good meal and a good night sleep

   FINALLY slept in a bed. After my parents arrived Matt and I took a very sassy Emily out to dinner. She really needed some alone time with us. We went to Joe's Crab Shack and feasted on some seafood. Afterwards we went back to the hospital and to say our goodnights and tuck Carter in. Grandma and Grandpa stayed overnight with Carter and Matt and I took Emily back to the Family House. I slept like a baby. Minus the pregnancy leg pains, it felt wonderful. We are well rested and ready  for discharge day!!!


3 comments:

  1. I love this picture! Carter looks so good! Ryley is so excited for Carter to come home. He has a package to drop off. Love Nicole and Ryley

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both look geat! We are so glad you got a good night's sleep. Hopefully soon you will all be in your own beds! Love Rick and Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Yackley's!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Team Carter a Message: